Who Me Too'd this topic

ATTN Netgear Support -- MR60, MS60, slow connection speeds.

To any Netgear rep here,  I purchased a Nighthawk Mesh system with one MR60 and two MS60s from Costco just over 3 months ago.  Since day one I've experienced slow connection speeds whether wired or wireless.  I've opened several cases and the issue has never been resolved.  I just tried to check the status of my cases and all the cases have been closed even though the problem was never solved.  It also says I no longer have any support available because the product is over 90 days old.

How can you just close the cases and tell me I have no more support when you've been unable to solve the issue within 90 days?  How is that my fault?  Is that your standard operating practice?  If you can't fix the problem you simply wait until the support period is over and tell the customer "too bad, you're past your support period?"   Like I said, I initially reported this issue not long after I bought the system.  It has never worked correctly. 

As of today, I updated to the newest firmware you have out and a speedtest from the router itself shows 79mbps.  My connection has been tested and retested by Spectrum physically, by a tech who spent over an hour here, and every single test directly from their modem read over 235mbps.  As soon as the MR60 was added to the mix it dropped to anywhere between 30mbps and 80mbps.

Can someone please contact me about this?

Who Me Too'd this topic