Who Me Too'd this topic

Archers
Tutor

CAX80 seeming firmware issues

I have been struggling with my Nighthawk CAX80 and driven up the wall with Netgear's technical support that just wants to shove their premium paid support down your throat without considering that there is actually something wrong with their firmware/hardware. 

I suddenly seem to have an issue where every time I connect to my modem/router it is as if its is for the first time. Accepting terms and conditions and setting a password and security questions. It also won't hold any settings I change, it reboots and has me set up credentials again just to find that all settings are back to default. 

Some websites seem to only work some of the time and I found others with seemingly the same issues here https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/your-home-network/cax80-firmware-v2126-issues/6140a996ef553...

I have installed all the firware available on NG website and done multiple factory resets but I still have the same issues seemingly related to IPv4, the boot loop effect and settings that won't hold. 

Does anyone have any advice as NG themself don't seem interested to fix this problem although it seems well documented by others as well

Regards

Who Me Too'd this topic