× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

EAX15 Extender

Giuliano351
Aspirant

EAX15 Extender

Hello to everybody.  Recently I change my provider to SKY and I reconfigured my NETGEAR EAX 15 extender. .When I try to connect to # mywifiext for checking connections and settings I receive this message

"Your connection is not private
Attackers may attempt to steal your information from this site (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards)
NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
This site uses encryption to protect your information. When Microsoft Edge attempted now to connect to this site, the website returned unusual and incorrect credentials. This can happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be this site or a Wi-Fi login screen has broken the connection. The information is still safe because Microsoft Edge closed the connection before exchanging data.

You can't visit this website now because it uses HSTS. Network  errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will likely work later"

The same happens with Chrome and my Android phone and I had this problem in the last days. My sistem is Windows 10 Pro. I try all hints in your Knowledge Base but the problem does not change..  I try also in incognito window with no results.  Pls could you help me in solving this stuff ?  Thank you very much indeed in advance.  Jerry 51.

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Giuliano351
Aspirant

Re: EAX15 Extender

THANK YOU VERY MUCH INDEED !!!!!!   Clicking the link you give me I found the trick to solve my problem.  IT WORKS and I am very happy.   All is solved : thanks you again.  

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
plemans
Guru

there's usually a "proceed anyway" option on these because its a browser issue. 

If you google how to get around it, there's a ton of ways. here's one for example

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/58802767/no-proceed-anyway-option-on-neterr-cert-invalid-in-chro...

Message 2 of 3
Giuliano351
Aspirant

THANK YOU VERY MUCH INDEED !!!!!!   Clicking the link you give me I found the trick to solve my problem.  IT WORKS and I am very happy.   All is solved : thanks you again.  

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7