Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Network Not Secure R7900P

KLJ777
Aspirant

Network Not Secure R7900P

Greetings.

Quickly... I checked the Nighthawk App, but it's the R7900P router that's the subject here. 

OK... This is so frustrating. As I already said, I have the Nighthawk R7900P router and I get these notifications that my connection is, "Not Secure". I have done just about everything and nothing seems to be working. I even changed the security option to "None", rebooted and changed it back to WPA2-PSK (AES), rebooted, etc.,etc. The WI-FI LED is on, and I have the latest firmware V1.4.4.94_1.3.56.

Looking at the Wireless Setup page, the security option WPA2-PSK [AES] is checked on everything, but at the bottom it indicates that the security option is WPA2-PSK.

Anyway... If someone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Ken

Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Network Not Secure R7900P

Where are you seeing this message at? 

Message 2 of 4
KLJ777
Aspirant

It's on the tab to the left of the website search line.

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

This for all sites you visit? 

What do you see for this forum site? There should be a locked pad lock that indicates a secure connection between the browser and this site. 

webpage.png

What browser are you using? I'm using Opera here. Try a different browser? 

Wireless and security settings is only for security connections between the router and connected wireless devices. Doesn't secure the connection from the router to a web site. That should be all handled by the browser.

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7