Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro solar panel problem

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
JoeLiang
Aspirant
Aspirant

I sent the problem to Netgear last Thursday, until today, no one answer my question and the customer service actually is really poor. very bad feeling.

2 REPLIES 2
skingspan
Luminary
Luminary

If you search the forums you will find quite a few threads of customers with issues with the panels.  I have had one of the panels since when they were released and haven't had any issues except the panels won't charge the batteries when teh outside temperature is below 32 degrees.  But apparenty that is a feature as to not cause damage to the battery.

Some of the customer issues seem to be related to the power courd not seating properly.  I seem to remember it being difficult to plug in.   Other issues are related to the solar panel not being placed pointing at the sun.  It does appear that there are some bad units out there as well.

Post some details about your issue here and someone may be able to help.

--------------------------------------------
https://wickedsmarthome.blogspot.com/
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JoeLiang,

I've reviewed your open support case and an agent replied sending you an email with a troubleshooting guide on the 12th of April. Did you not receive the email? Please let me know if you need further assistance.

JamesC