Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro VMC 4030 battery?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Gydancer
Aspirant
Aspirant

Need a replacement battery for my camera Arlo Pro VMC 4030.  I asked Arlo chat and was told to use Go Pro. Which I think is the wrong answer. I’ve been working on finding the answer now for 3 days, off and on. I find no sales staff to talk with. A search on FAQ and the resulting hits are in the thousands. Do I have to scroll thru all results till I go to sleep? Too much trouble just for a battery that may cost $50. Never mind the power adapter and cord (misplace the originals.

Seeing as how “Arlo” is not as smart as I am, I asked the old boy if I could speak to a live person. The recording advised me to sign up for …xxx plan …….. before I could speak to a live person. Surely there is an easier way to buy a part?
Anyway, I would like to know what model battery to order for my Arlo Pro VMC 4030 camera. And, to save me some trouble, the model number of the power adapter and cord.       tnx ~ g

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Arlo no longer sells these batteries so you'll need to check 3rd party suppliers. A quick search on Google of "Arlo Pro battery" gets Amazon, eBay, Best Buy, etc. results right at the top. A similar search for "arlo pro outdoor charging cable" also gets useful links at the top.

Gydancer
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you Mr, Guru. Had this answer been available when I first spoke with Mr Arlo three days ago, it would have saved me a lot of time and aggravation…….especially the aggravation part. It’s the one that does things to my head. Like I said earlier, Mr Arlo needs to go in for his requisite CE studies. Again, thanks everyone.  ~ jw