Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How to set schedules with new app?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
l1undy
Follower
Follower

I recently updated the app and am not loving this new interface. How do I set up an arming schedule?

I want my doorbell to be armed motion activated with a notification 24/7 and the rest of my cameras to be like that only between 10pm-8am every night.

I see the Automations function but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. How would I go about setting this up? What would my automation rules look like?

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @l1undy 

To achieve this scenario you can create schedule A: Schedule/When > Time Specific time 10 pm > All days > Then > Arm Away > Next > Save

Schedule B: Schedule/When > Time Specific Time > 8am > All Days > Then > Standby > Next > Save

Head to modes > Arm Away > Add Device Rules at the bottom > Set your Doorbell to When: Motion Detected ON > Then > Record a video > Send notification and any other action you would like > Back Arrow to save.

Repeat for the Standby Mode > Add device rules at the bottom > Add all the other devices to this mode including the doorbell with record/notifications enabled. 

This will allow the other devices to remain in standby until the desired time and the doorbell will continue to remain armed even while in the standby mode.