Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No friend's device in Arrive/Leave automation

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
1nad2papa
Follower
Follower

I have invited my partner to my location and granted them access rights in their profile.

I would like to setup arrive/leave automation for their device and mine but I found it does not work. Only my device is used for triggering arrive/leave automation. e.g. I have an automation for everyone leaves but it will be triggered whenever I leave the location.

After some checking, I found that their device is list under Privacy Center > Account > Available Geofence Devices but not in the automation. I suspected because of this only my device is used for such triggering.

Our apps are on the same version 4.13 (7415) and we are using iPhone. Both of us have the same location sharing settings. I tried uninstalled the app and reinstalled on both device.  I've also deleted thier users, had them close their account, delete the app, and resent invitation for setup of new account etc. but their device is still not showing up. 

screenshot.png

Any advice? 

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @1nad2papa 

Thank you for letting me know. I have notified my team and I will report back as soon as possible. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hey @1nad2papa I had the team update your account on the backend, can you close and reopen your app and check for the devices again?