Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Password Failure & Not Being Accepted

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Karentwinkle
Aspirant
Aspirant

My password failed to work.  I clicked forgot password, reset password.  The password did not work.  I tried again to reset password, it continued to refuse to accept the password.  I waited a day.  It still refuses to recognize the password.  I tried to reset 3 more times and it still refuses to recognize my password.  Now what?  I know there is no one to call for help.  Is there anything else I can do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you click on the Contact Support link at the bottom here and again on the new page? I also see there's a chat and contact link just above the green button.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you click on the Contact Support link at the bottom here and again on the new page? I also see there's a chat and contact link just above the green button.

Karentwinkle
Aspirant
Aspirant

I finally found the chat button.  Wow, I had to click contact support about 4 times to finally get there.  Thank You!

wildcat6972
Aspirant
Aspirant

The Chat button is nowhere to be found. I clicked on the chat link provided by another user. The "Let's Chat" box appears and I fill in the appropriate info and click "Continue". The chat box pops up but is empty and does not allow me to enter any information. I have been unable to successfully change my password and am extremely disappoint in Arlo support. Phone line is always busy. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

wildcat6972,

I have provided a link here that will help you start you chat Arlo Tech Support