Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

CAX30 - Xifinity

ut3000
Follower

CAX30 - Xifinity

This router  (AX2700 Wifi Cable router Modem - Model CAX30) is a crap device . Many times of the day my devices not able to connect back.  Internet drops many times . My TV with direct connection shows connectivity error . I am having highest band with 1.2G connectivity internet .  I am fed up with this router . Weekly i spend around a hour to resolve the issue . Log in to router atleat 3 times a week . , I checked device Access blocked vs not blocked options , no options work properly . Software is super slow and buggy after 2-3 retries it works .

I connected with these Netgear agents no use , they just try different options . One guy last time logged in my network through Zoho , the time he was connected all was good , very next day nothing was working .Looks like NTP Server issue, Server time is not same as my local server time , i have to reset my router . So these service companies dont know Netgear product properly, they go with some manual. They are getting train on cost of our valuable time.  Some one changed my framework took me to previous version .  Nothing solved . They ask dont use these feature vs that features , then why i paid for it . 

Please provide me suggestion . Lot of people are may be in same boat like me. I am tired of this modem. What i should do , I will go and return this device that is the last options .

Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: CAX30 - Xifinity

What channel configurations are currently set on the router?  
Any Wifi Neighbors near by? If so, how many?

What all devices do you have connected? 

What Firmware version is currently loaded?
Please post a copy and paste of the modems connection status and event log page data.
https://kb.netgear.com/30007/How-do-I-obtain-the-cable-connection-information-from-a-NETGEAR-cable-m...
https://kb.netgear.com/30008/How-do-I-view-or-clear-the-event-logs-on-my-NETGEAR-cable-modem-or-mode...

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7