Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Readycloud fails to allow access to one of my nases.

NASty1
Aspirant

Readycloud fails to allow access to one of my nases.

I have a rn102 and a rn314 on my network. The 102 connects to the router thru WiFi. The rn314 is directly connected to the router. I can see and access both nases on my network. When I attempt to use readycloud..., logging in with my netgear account, only the rn102 is displayed on the readycloud "home" page. When I select "discover", both nases are displayed with a "cloud" icon? next to them. If I select the manage "button" displayed on either devices device line, I'am taken to it's admin page. But if I select "manage" (between Home and Discover) , only the rn102 is displayed. * The same holds true for the "home" selection.
I don't know if this means anything..., but if I connect to readycloud thru the rn314, and select the original web browser page used to access the rn314 from my desktop, the "check mark" for services Available has disappeared and been replaced with a question mark. This DOES NOT occur when I use the rn102 to connect to readycloud. Any help would be appreciated.

Model: RN31443D|ReadyNAS 300 Series 4- Bay (4x 3TB Desktop)
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Readycloud fails to allow access to one of my nases.

Please post about this in the ReadyNAS forums.

Thank you. 

Message 2 of 4
NASty1
Aspirant

And where might I find forums????  I attempted to get assistance concerning the Readycloud app, and while "registering" my question, I was told I had to select a "community".  When I went through netgears list of communities.., the only one that addressed NASes was under "business".  So SORRY to ruffle your feathers!!  So give this poor boy some direction...PLEASE!!!

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7