Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Bought an AC1600 Router from Walmart and It turned out it didn't work!!

Giovany
Follower

Bought an AC1600 Router from Walmart and It turned out it didn't work!!

So I bought an AC1600 Router from Walmart. Since it was Netgear, I trusted the brand and THOUGHT I wouldn't need to keep the reciept because SOMETHING NEW SHOULD WORK. It turns out the PRODUCT Doesn't Work. So I tried returning it back to Walmart but they didn't let me Even though its barley been a week since I bought it. Tech Support told me if I could not return it there, I could call them back and recieve another one, Even them knowing I had trown away the reciept. So I called again after another 5 unsuccessful returns and it TURNS OUT NETGEAR WON'T EXCHANGE IT FOR ME EITHER. NOW I JUST WASTED $80 AND BASICALLY THREW MY MONEY AWAY IN THE TRASH.  NETGEAR I WANT an EXCHANGE of your defective Product. It's NOT MY FAULT you Sold Me a PRODCUT THAT DOESN'T WORK.  Please either Return me my money or Send me another one. I await for your response.

Model: R6260|AC1600 Smart WiFi Router Dual Band Gigabit
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Bought an AC1600 Router from Walmart and It turned out it didn't work!!

Please post about this here for your model router:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/General-WiFi-Routers-Non/bd-p/home-wifi-routers-general

Good Luck.

Message 2 of 4
Yaninm
Aspirant

I have the same problem my router stop working i had it for 3 months the power led is off. I tried many things to power on but it doesnt work. So today i went yo walmart i get a new one the same model and the new do the same the power led is off.
Model: R6260|AC1600 Smart WiFi Router Dual Band Gigabit
Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Please post about this here for your model router:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/General-WiFi-Routers-Non/bd-p/home-wifi-routers-general

Good Luck.

@Yaninm wrote:
I have the same problem my router stop working i had it for 3 months the power led is off. I tried many things to power on but it doesnt work. So today i went yo walmart i get a new one the same model and the new do the same the power led is off.

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7