Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

CISCO03728 showing up in network devices

confused33
Aspirant

CISCO03728 showing up in network devices

I was just on a phone call with Netgear support, and the answer I received didn't really help. My question is that periodically, I see Cisco03728 showing up under "File Explorer" "Network" "Network Infrastructure".  I do not have any cisco devices.  If I select it, it only shows me basic properties about it, but there isn't an option to remove it or delete it, etc.  If I go to "routerlogin.net", and then to "Attached Devices", it does not show any cisco devices (either wired or wireless"). But it does show "ReadySHARE (Internal Server)" is a "wired" device.  Although I have no clue what ReadyShare it, if I click on that tab in the routerlogin.net site, it shows nothing is there.  The netgear support person said to ignore both of them - that the

Model: C6250|AC1600 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 2
confused33
Aspirant

Re: CISCO03728 showing up in network devices

Continuing my post...

She said that the Cisco listing was a neighbors Cisco router.  Really?  why does it show as my network infrastructure?  And she said that readyshare is my printer.  Again, it isn't hardwired - my HP printer shows up under wireless devices.  Any ideas?

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7