Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Do Not Waste Your Money

dangerstate
Follower

Do Not Waste Your Money

Save your money. So far I've ended purchasing two differnt NETGEAR, network adapters, and all have dissapointed me so far. I reccomend just saving your money and buying yourself a pcie network adapter instead of buying this piece of crap. While having this, Ive just had constant network drop offs, the usb disconnecting by itself, the chip getting so hot like its ridiculous. I know for a fact that it can't be a problem on my end because I had recent just bought my new rig, and it's working just fine except for the internet adapter. Granted that anyone has a clear fix so i get no MORE network drop off, you can change my mind on this, but untill that happens, this is just not worth my 80 dollars

Model: A7000|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter - USB 3.0
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Do Not Waste Your Money

You might get more resolve if you posted this in the right forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/WiFi-Adapters/bd-p/home-wifi-adapters

Good Luck.

@dangerstate wrote:

Save your money. So far I've ended purchasing two differnt NETGEAR, network adapters, and all have dissapointed me so far. I reccomend just saving your money and buying yourself a pcie network adapter instead of buying this piece of crap. While having this, Ive just had constant network drop offs, the usb disconnecting by itself, the chip getting so hot like its ridiculous. I know for a fact that it can't be a problem on my end because I had recent just bought my new rig, and it's working just fine except for the internet adapter. Granted that anyone has a clear fix so i get no MORE network drop off, you can change my mind on this, but untill that happens, this is just not worth my 80 dollars

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7