Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

reset my c7000 and now i can't get the admin page

corvairbob
Tutor

reset my c7000 and now i can't get the admin page

i had issues getting online with this c7000 modem so i took it out and put in the c3700 modem. and then after doing some reading online some said to reset the c7000, so i reconnected  the c7000 today and did a reset and had comcast reconnect to it. now i can't do the 192,168.0.1 and get to the setup admin site. when i do that it takes me to the netgear website. i reset the cookies 3 times and still the same.

when i first reset the c7000 i did get the reset my password and then answers but no questions so i entered my password and the answers then heit the next button but it did not take me anywhere. 

the reason i took the c7000 out was it did down loads great but the uploads stopped working. i messed with it for a few hours and then just took it out and put the c3700 back in and had comcast reset it but today tried just doing a reset on the c7000 to see if a reset might fix that download issue and it seems to work but now i have other issues. so i then reset the modem again and this time i did 192.168.0.1 and i got the admin page again and entered the password and security answers and then waitied for the internet to come back online and still the same i get the netgear webpage and not the modem admin page so i can go and put my settings in it. 

so how do i get that back?

Model: C7000|Nighthawk - AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 2
corvairbob
Tutor

Re: reset my c7000 and now i can't get the admin page

ok figured it out. the c7000 is just junk. i reset it a few more times and nothing so i put the c3700 back on and everything worked as it should have so that ells me the c7000 is junk. so no need to reply to this now as the c7000 has found it's way to the garbage. thanks anyway bp.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7