× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Netgear LM1200 connect to device login page

Gogo7
Follower

Netgear LM1200 connect to device login page

Hi, we recently purchased an LM1200,  it is connected to the internet and is working as a fail over correctly after testing.

My one niggling item is how to connect to it in case I want to verify device status, configure it etc.  It is connected between the internet modem and a router - that is working correctly.  Where the difficulty is, being able to connect to the LM1200 login page.   

I can plug directly into the LM1200 via the LAN port and it works fine with address path http://192.168.5.1 - working of course as my workstation IP has changed to match the address range of the LM1200.

The default for the LM1200 is 192.168.5.1 and is running in bridge mode, the Router network that is connected to the LM1200 via it's the WAN port is 195.168.1.99

Router network is also the DHCP provider for the 195.168.1.xxx - given that that is the range, how would I talk to the LM1200 as it's address range is different?

Thank you for your help~!

Message 1 of 2
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

Re: Netgear LM1200 connect to device login page

There is no workaround for this. You may have to connect a PC directly to the LAN port to access the WebUI. Based on our testing, on yoru network setup, sometimes it is working to access WebUI by 192.168.5.1  even though the client is on 192.168.1.xx. But it is working 100%

Thanks

John

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7