× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Router Login AFTER completing Day Zero login page

u2khanh4
Initiate

Router Login AFTER completing Day Zero login page

Hello!

My goal is simply to rename my SID and register with Facebook wifi.  However, I'm not able to enter the router Access Point after i complete the Day Zero easy setup.

-------

I've reset my router to factor defaults.  The NETGEARxxxxxx-SETUP wifi network comes up, connect fine, and enter the IP address (on bottom of my router) to http://192.168.0.100.  Login fine, finish the basic configuration.  

After the router reboots, I connect to the router network, and an unable to access the admin page http://192.168.0.100.  Ping to that fails.  I've tried connecting a direct ethernet cable, and same failure login on browser to access Access Point.

Reset again, and tried with   Netgear insight.  It's connected to my wifi, and the iphone Insight app allows me to add a WIFI SID, which I've done.  But it no option to get to register facebook wifi.

Model: WAC505 Insight Managed Access Point
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: Router Login AFTER completing Day Zero login page

Glad it worked!

If you mark it as solved, it keeps others from trying to fix it again 🙂

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
plemans
Guru

after initial setup, your AP should be getting its IP address from the primary router. 

so log into your primary router and see if its attached devices page has the ip address of the AP. use that to access it 

Message 2 of 4
u2khanh4
Initiate

Ah. that's how it works?  Wonderful.

I've logged onto my router, found the connected device, looked at the IP address, and used that address in the web browser.  MUCH APPRECIATED!  Thanks again!

Message 3 of 4
plemans
Guru

Glad it worked!

If you mark it as solved, it keeps others from trying to fix it again 🙂

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation