× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

AT&T Now has MR1100 Replacement Batteries for Warranty Service

BeAuMaN
Tutor

AT&T Now has MR1100 Replacement Batteries for Warranty Service

Hello, just a heads up. I contacted both AT&T and Netgear previously on 3/7 for getting a replacement battery for the MR1100 Nighthawk M1, and AT&T didn't even have the battery in their inventory system. I called today, and now they  do. As such, if you need a replacement battery for your MR1100 (because the MR1100 completely discharged the battery to the point it would not recharge, a known flaw), and you're an AT&T customer still within their warranty period, I'd suggest you give AT&T a call and have them ship you a replacement battery.

Thanks to whoever the CSRs at AT&T and/or Netgear that looked at the problem of no replacement batteries being available as madness, and went about making sure that it was resolved. You're doing good work.

Now if only we could get firmware notes, heh.

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk LTE Mobile Hotspot Router (US)
Message 1 of 3
JasonN
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: AT&T Now has MR1100 Replacement Batteries for Warranty Service

Hi BeAuMaN,

Thank you for notifying the community with AT&T having  battery replacements. :]

- Jason N

Message 2 of 3
rpm_it
Aspirant

Re: AT&T Now has MR1100 Replacement Batteries for Warranty Service

I just want to update this thread with the following experience:

I just spent two days trying to get battery support for this, I assumed I could just go through NETGEAR. 

I was bounced around from the Nighthawk support to the Aircard support just to be told that they do not replace batteries and its 100% on AT&T. 

So dont waste your time calling in hopes of getting your battery replaced. 

They couldnt even register my hotspot into their systems. 

Very disappointing experience...

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7