× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

AirCard 797S port forwarding not working

TwoGEyes
Follower

AirCard 797S port forwarding not working

Hello. I have had the AirCard 797S for approximately 6 months, and it has been fantastic, with one exception. I cannot get port forwarding to work with this card and my PlayStation 5. I am quite experienced in port forwarding with game consoles in the past, and have followed multiple guides on port forwarding for PS5 to the letter. I am still stuck on NAT Type 3, no matter what I do. This leaves me unable to play games online with my friends. I will attach as many photos as I can of my PS5 and AirCard Port Forward settings. It does not help that the mobile management site constantly disconnects from the AirCard. But despite that, I have pushed through, done multiple factory resets, and spent weeks off and on with this issue. If anyone can shed any light on what the issue may be, I would greatly appreciate it! Happy to provide any additional info as well.

Note: I did have to label the ports V40, as the PS5 is showing on the network as its MAC address, thus making it not selectable on the Wi-Fi Manager site.

Also, I have photos of my PS5 settings but this site only seems to accept 1 photo at a time, unless I'm missing something. I have added pertinent photos to an album in my profile.
Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7