× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Downstream and Upstream Lights Blinking No Internet

stevenH1987
Aspirant

Downstream and Upstream Lights Blinking No Internet

I am trying to connect to the internet via Time Warner (now Spectrum) internet. My MAC address is registered and the technical support at Time Warner can see my modem online, they can even reset it.

When trying to connect, the upstream and downstream lights first go solid, then the internet light blinks, then the internet light goes out and the upstream and downstream lights start blinking continuously. I left my modem plugged in for hours, just in case.

As far as Time Warner knows, they can see me online so they have no idea what is going on. Does anyone know what this means?

Model: CM400-1AZNAS|DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
stevenH1987
Aspirant

Re: Downstream and Upstream Lights Blinking No Internet

I actually had my issue resolved last night. Apparently my modem wasn't properly provisioned by the Time Warner tech that initially transferred my service. Once that was done, I was good to go.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
stevenH1987
Aspirant

I forgot to mention that I have already tried resetting the modem by pressing the button in the back for 10 seconds.

Message 2 of 4
Jbaez3018
Initiate

Im having the same problem with C3700 modem/router. I have Comcast Xfinity, called them and said everything was good on their end. Its really annoying. This is the second Netgear router it happens too. The last one i had to get replaced through Netgear.
Message 3 of 4
stevenH1987
Aspirant

I actually had my issue resolved last night. Apparently my modem wasn't properly provisioned by the Time Warner tech that initially transferred my service. Once that was done, I was good to go.
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7