Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear Armor subscription not working

Joselp
Aspirant

Netgear Armor subscription not working

I wanted to activate the netgear armor in my router rax120 (I have got 3 netgear routers registered and in different locations)
The nighthawk app did not give me the possibility to activate (Plan not available). I was asked to call to get it fixed. 
While talking to support:
1-Logged in armor.netgear found out that only 2 routers appeared and 1 one them was showing the router r7800 while the serial number was the one of the rax120 (strange)
2-Support said they would activate it for the rax120 and I would be able to then subscribe from the app, that worked so from the app I could see the option to active, and I did via the app (up to the payment), then received and email to activate the subscription via web, I picked the router with the right serial number, however when I clicked on details and devices the router which got the activation is not the rax120 but the r7800. So the activation has been done to the wrong router. And btw in the app of the rax120 again is saying plan not available.....
I called again but waiting for ages with no response

3-In my netgear I can see the routers with the right serial numbers, all correc

Message 1 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Netgear Armor subscription not working

Any progress on this? 

Message 2 of 5
Joselp
Aspirant

Update:

Armor site for the rax120:1- shows the right router image and serial number; 2-In subscriptions shows as active; 3-shows no devices connected

Armor site shows r8000 with devices connected and on line while the nighthawk app does not show it at all (anywhere access is enable for all); r7800 is not showing in armor
Nighthawk app: Shows armor expired, if I clicks gives the option to suscribe with a 70% discount; FYI there are around 50 devices connected
BTW the Nighthawk app has never worked too well meaning the devices I have are not showing properly: For the RAX120 most of the times anywhere access is not visible and not working; R7800 shows off line when is not; and the r8000 dows not show at all. I access to rax120 from home

I confirm armor for rax120 is not working

It has been with Netgear support for a while now without solution

Message 3 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 4 of 5
Joselp
Aspirant

As I said is with Netgear support and also bitdefender for a couple of weeks, netgear passed it to Bitdefender end of last week, yesterday Bitdefender confirmed they are unable to help and Netgear should do, they mentioned they have contacted Netgear to take it forward, the netgear case is still open.. so no progress at all

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series