Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi App shows Armor Security as "Expired - Renew Armor Now" when its already renewed

Arun_Chups
Follower

Orbi App shows Armor Security as "Expired - Renew Armor Now" when its already renewed

Hello - I have Netgear Orbi router RBR750 and i have subscribed for Netgear Armor via mobile app. Now in Armor app it shows Armor Security as "Expired - Renew Armor Now" when its already renewed. Subscription was auto renewed and have more than 280 days left. when checked Armor bitdefender app it shows Netgear Armor (Pro) 282 days left. Please help in fixing the issue. 

When i click on Armor Security in Orbi app it takes me to store.bitdefender.com and asks me to place an order. 

Message 1 of 9
plemans
Guru

Re: Orbi App shows Armor Security as "Expired - Renew Armor Now" when its already renewed

its something you'd need to actually get in contact with netgear to help with. Sadly, the community forum can't help on the backend stuff. 

Maybe a mod can @DarrenM 

Message 2 of 9
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Orbi App shows Armor Security as "Expired - Renew Armor Now" when its already renewed

Hi @Arun_Chups

Kindly send me a private message with your name, email address and device serial number. 

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 3 of 9
Davidi66
Aspirant

Same problem as OP, but via multiple payments my security is now extended to 2024:

Hello - I have Netgear Orbi router RBR750 and i have subscribed for Netgear Armor via mobile app. Now in Armor app it shows Armor Security as "Expired - Renew Armor Now" when its already renewed. Subscription was auto renewed and have more than 280 days left. when checked Armor bitdefender app it shows Netgear Armor (Pro) 282 days left. Please help in fixing the issue.

When i click on Armor Security in Orbi app it takes me to store.bitdefender.com and asks me to place an order.
Message 4 of 9
Initiate
Initiate

Same problem
Made multiple payments
App “expired-renew armor now “
Please help
Message 5 of 9
FURRYe38
Guru

Please a private message with your name, email address and device serial number to @Blanca_O and @KevinLiT .

Good Luck.

@497 wrote:
Same problem
Made multiple payments
App “expired-renew armor now “
Please help

Message 6 of 9
veryannoyed
Aspirant

Was your situation resolved? I’ve been having the same issue with my renewal subscription for the rbr750 and spoke to multiple reps with no resolve. They all keep saying wait 24 hours or a few days for it to resolve itself. I’m totally frustrated!

They wanted me to uninstall/reinstall the app. I said it’s not just the app ffs! Subscription shows expired on the armor dot netgear dot com website, too. Seems a lot of people have the same issue and have to jump through hoops to get it fixed. Disgusted!
Message 7 of 9
GOODLACE2
Guide

Anyone got this solved? Same here. Just renewed. Still showing expired 

Message 8 of 9
GOODLACE2
Guide

Having tge same problem 

Message 9 of 9
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 8 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7