Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

armor hijacked my network on cax80

GradyG
Follower

armor hijacked my network on cax80

I activated armor and now it is blocking me from aps and about anything. I tried to turn it off but it won't stay off. I followed these steps below and agin it will not turn off. It blocks me from accessing most all of my stuff. I contacted support they tell me it's off. I am getting nowhere. Any help would be appreciated outher wise I am going to have to return if for refund and get something else...Thanks for any help

Follow these steps to enable or disable NETGEAR Armor using the Nighthawk or Orbi app.

To turn NETGEAR Armor on or off using your mobile device:

1. Connect your mobile device to your Nighthawk or Orbi router’s WiFi network.
  2. Launch the Nighthawk or Orbi app.
    The Dashboard displays.
  3. In the top-left corner, tap the Home or Cloud icon.
    Note: The icon varies depending on your router’s settings.
  4. Tap SETTINGS > Security.
  5. If prompted, enter your NETGEAR account credentials and tap NETGEAR SIGN IN.
  6. On the NETGEAR Armor page, tap the Enable NETGEAR Armor slider to turn NETGEAR Armor on or off.
    Your changes are saved.

Note: After your trial of Armor expires, Armor is no longer active on your device. You do not  need to manually turn Armor off at the end of your trial period.

Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: armor hijacked my network on cax80

Also after you disable Armor in the NH App, be sure to power cycle the modem OFF for 30 seconds then back ON. 

Another way to fully disable Armor would be to factory reset the modem and setup from scratch. Just don't re-enable it after setting it up. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7