Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

My nighthawk R8000 seems to go offline around 9am-10am is this normal?

Rican612
Follower

My nighthawk R8000 seems to go offline around 9am-10am is this normal?

Seems like every morning my device goes offline when I pull up my nighthawk app to check, i wasn’t sure if this is a reboot it does, I tried checking my router on the advance tab to see if there was a setting for this but couldn’t find it
Message 1 of 2

Re: My nighthawk R8000 seems to go offline around 9am-10am is this normal?

The punctuation in there leaves me confused.

You say:

@Rican612 wrote:
Seems like every morning my device goes offline when I pull up my nighthawk app to check, i wasn’t sure if this is a reboot it does,

Should that be:

"Seems like every morning my device goes offline when I pull up my nighthawk app to check.

I wasn’t sure if this is a reboot it does.

I tried checking my router on the advance tab to see if there was a setting for this but couldn’t find it."

Or is it?

"Seems like every morning my device goes offline. When I pull up my nighthawk app to check [something or other]. I wasn’t sure if this is a reboot [the router] does. I tried checking my router on the advance tab to see if there was a setting for this but couldn’t find it."

What does "goes offline" mean? You lose wifi connections? The internet goes down?

What are you trying to check with the app? What is this advanced tab you are looking for?

What do the LEDs on the router look like when this happens?

Which Nighthawk app is this? Android? iThing?

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7