× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

No wifi?

rougebaby
Aspirant

No wifi?

Hello guys,

I just set up my router yesterday and it was working prefectly fine which i can connect to the internet using wifi. But this morning, it's not working anymore, does it mean that i have to do the set up again?

The power or internet light is blinking (See attachment)

Please help!

Model: XR500| Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 6
Stagg7
Aspirant

Re: No wifi?

I have had the exact same problem this morning was working fine streaming and then all of a sudden stopped and now can no longer connect to the modem just the power light constantly blinking

I havent had a problem with it in over a year then all of a sudden this so im thinking maybe a firmware update but how do i rectify it if i can't connect to it? 

Please help

Modem is Nighthawk X4S D7800 

Message 2 of 6
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Hi rougebaby, that would indicate that the XR500 has lost internet to the ISP modem. Have you checked the modem to see if you have an internet connection? If you don't then it could be an outage in your area and would recommend contacting your ISP.

Hi Stagg7, I would suggest posting your issue to: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-WiFi-Routers/bd-p/home-wifi-routers-nighthawk as this section of the community is for the XR500 and soon to be the XR700 as well.
Message 3 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

What is the Mfr and model# of the ISP modem the NG router is connected too?

@rougebaby wrote:

Hello guys,

I just set up my router yesterday and it was working prefectly fine which i can connect to the internet using wifi. But this morning, it's not working anymore, does it mean that i have to do the set up again?

The power or internet light is blinking (See attachment)

Please help!

Message 4 of 6
rougebaby
Aspirant

I'm using Zhone modem. 

Everthing is ok now. 

Model: XR500| Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 5 of 6
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Okay keep us updated and let us know if you have any more issues.
Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7