× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
× Introducing the new Orbi 770 Series Mesh System. To learn more click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Warzone , Bot Lobbys , geofilter , vpn /already possible!

Marv-K
Guide

Warzone , Bot Lobbys , geofilter , vpn /already possible!

Hello dudes! I recently played warzone (duos) (fill up) with someone (jagra) and found bot lobbies with a netduma router. He used the geofilter, VPN and a live lobby KD tracker app. Unfortunately, I only spoke to him for a short time and it is still possible. He told me he uses a live lobby track app, but I can't find any more that tracks the lobbies live. (kd) Does any of you happen to know how it works? I played 2 rounds with him and it really works. If who knows how it works and someone knows an app where you can still live track, please get in touch! Or Jagra if you see the message, contact me!

Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 4
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

Re: Warzone , Bot Lobbys , geofilter , vpn /already possible!

Hey!

I'm afraid this isn't something we can really help with, it's not the intended usage of the OS and therefore we haven't tested it.

We suggest using Geo-filter to ensure you're always getting connected to low-ping servers. From our testing that's the best way to make sure you're on a level playing field with others in-game.

Message 2 of 4
Marv-K
Guide

If I set the location to Brazil with VPN, for example (only example) and the geofilter to the location Brazil, will I find the best ping games in Brazil? Someone just told me he uses geofilters for bot lobbies and a live tracker for cod lobbies. But unfortunately I can't find a Cod Live Tracker anymore. Because it allegedly violated Activision guidelines at the time and the providers had to deactivate live tracking.

But it generally seems to me that the geofilter does not work for me. Even if I use it for my location.
Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 3 of 4
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

You will still have a high ping because you do not live in Brazil, the VPN will also add additional latency. Can you explain how it doesn't work for you in your location?
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series