Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Need a router which has the maximum range

asadtariq
Aspirant

Need a router which has the maximum range

I am currently facing the issue of WIFI signal. We are living in a joint family in a big house where almost 12 cellphones and laptop combined connected to the same wifi. although I didn't face the speed issue much but the signal issue is getting more and more common. All the family members have to set in the drawing room to access the wifi because the signal didn't reach their rooms. it not only disturb the privacy but also cause multiple issues. Kindly suggest me a wide range covering router.
Thank you for reading this Sir. 

Message 1 of 5
plemans
Guru

Re: Need a router which has the maximum range

How big is the home? 

Reason I ask is routers have maxed out their broadcast strength for quite some time. Reason is is because the wireless antenna broadcast strength is set by the FCC. Some devices might have a little more distance but its because they're a little more efficient. 

If you're needing more coverage, I'd recommend moving to a triband mesh system to provide you additional coverage. 

Message 2 of 5
asadtariq
Aspirant

The actual house is of 5445 sq feet but I need the router that would cover the atleast 2000sqfeet

Message 3 of 5

Try plugging your needs into the filters on the product pages:

Wireless Routers for Home | NETGEAR

WiFi Range Extenders: Boost Your WiFi Range | NETGEAR

and

Orbi: Whole Home WiFi System for Better WiFi Everywhere | NETGEAR

Then check back here for reports on the things you are considering, but remember that people turn up in this community with problems, not compliments. So look at reviews on Amazon, for example.

Message 4 of 5
asadtariq
Aspirant

Thank you for all this. I will check and hope will find a solution. Mostly I face loading issue in multiple websites and didn't know how to tackle them. 
But now I guess I will get the solution. 

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7