Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk R7000P- Port forwarding multiple external ports to 1 internal port

dckrol
Aspirant

Nighthawk R7000P- Port forwarding multiple external ports to 1 internal port

I have recently swapped into the Nighthawk R7000P and I am trying to replicate my port forwards that I was using on my previous router that all worked fine. However now that I am trying to set these up on the R7000P I am getting an error saying "Internal and External Port Mismatch- Internal port ranges must have the same sequence of ports or port ranges as external ranges. Even though this configuration has worked on my previous router and is needed to port forward my application. The ports that im trying to port forward are External 1630-1641 and internal 1630 which both need to go to 1 internal IP address. I will attach an image showing the error. How can I get this working? (Firmware- V1.3.1.44_10.1.23)Netgear.PNG

Message 1 of 3
schumaku
Guru

Re: Nighthawk R700P- Port forwarding multiple external ports to 1 internal port

Please do as advised by the Web UI: Configure either the same port range for WAN and LAN, or tick "Use the same ...".

Message 2 of 3
dckrol
Aspirant

Re: Nighthawk R7000P- Port forwarding multiple external ports to 1 internal port

It just doesn’t work if I do that. I know I’m able to do it as I have done it before I just don’t know how to be able to configure it to do so on this router.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7