Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R7000 ac1900 has amber light after a firmware update on the netgear nighthawk app

3arc
Aspirant

R7000 ac1900 has amber light after a firmware update on the netgear nighthawk app

I need help with the tftp method when you need to count 10 flashing led before entering. 

Model: R7000|AC1900 Smart WIFI Router
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions

Re: R7000 ac1900 has amber light after a firmware update on the netgear nighthawk app

@3arc wrote:

I need help with the tftp method when you need to count 10 flashing led before entering. 

How to upload firmware to a NETGEAR router using Windows TFTP | Answer | NETGEAR Support

And go out into Google/Bing and find a video that takes you though the process.

By the way, you will gain nothing by starting multiple discussions of the same problem:

Re: R7000 AC1900 Bling power light after failed ... - Page 3 - NETGEAR Communities

Re: R7000 power Led stays orange when turned on af... - NETGEAR Communities

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies

Re: R7000 ac1900 has amber light after a firmware update on the netgear nighthawk app

@3arc wrote:

How to upload firmware to a NETGEAR router using Windows TFTP | Answer | NETGEAR Support

And go out into Google/Bing and find a video that takes you though the process.

By the way, you will gain nothing by starting multiple discussions of the same problem:

Re: R7000 AC1900 Bling power light after failed ... - Page 3 - NETGEAR Communities

Re: R7000 power Led stays orange when turned on af... - NETGEAR Communities

Message 2 of 4
3arc
Aspirant

Michael what would be the safest easy way to update my router to the newest firmware with windows HP i am no longer going to do it on the nighthawk app or any way not that's not a wired connection btw sorry for the trouble

Message 3 of 4

@3arc wrote:

Michael what would be the safest easy way to update my router to the newest firmware with windows HP

Check the manual for your device and read the bit about manual updates for firmware.

And read this:

How do I manually upgrade firmware to my NETGEAR router? | Answer | NETGEAR Support

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7