Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Number on the Live Streaming Window

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
Watchman
Aspirant
Aspirant

There is a number in white on green background in the live streaming window at the Arlo web page on PC.  It changes, mostly increasing in number.  It doesn't seem to correspond to the number of videos taken.  What does this number mean?  Thanks in advance for your answer.

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

It's the number of videos ( filtered ) for that camera.... If you click on it, you should be taken to the library of the videos.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Rgpop
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue.  When I click on the numbers (happens to be a 2), it does take me to the library, or calendar page. Nothing is highlighted to view.  Nothing on the previous month either.  I have also tried running a live stream of that camera. The number 2 still shows up. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's doing what it's supposed to do. However, there have been occurances of videos being reported on the Cameras view and nothing in the library. I've had this happen myself. It took a trouble ticket to get it cleared.

Paul_FCCL
Prodigy
Prodigy

jguerdat wrote:

It's doing what it's supposed to do. However, there have been occurances of videos being reported on the Cameras view and nothing in the library. I've had this happen myself. It took a trouble ticket to get it cleared.

Can you share the solution for this problem.....what did it take to get it fixed.

Thank you!

Paul FCCL

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

No idea.  It was all done on the server side and was nothing I could do or see.