• 10 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 7 in conversation
Announcements

Top Contributors
Highlighted
Apprentice

Mounting Bracket

So I had to install the RBR850 on the wall. The screw holes on the bottom were perfect. I had to run to Lowes for 2 L bracket looks like garbage but it works. I wonder if Netgear has or had plans for a bracket.

Message 1 of 11
Highlighted
Luminary

Re: Mounting Bracket

There are several aftermarket wall brackets for the Orbi's on Amazon.

Message 2 of 11
Highlighted
Apprentice

Yes for the 1st gen I order them all the time cause I actually install them for a living. But gen 2 AX I haven seen any yet
Message 3 of 11
Highlighted
Master

I used the old Orbi RBK50 wall mounting brackets to mount the Orbi AX units. Picture attached
The Orbi AX units are a bit bigger in size, but with some "fillers" I managed to re-use the brackets until a kit is available for the new Orbi AX. Smiley Happy hopefully soon!

My Setup Internet Fiber ONT 250↓/250↑ISP Telenor | Wifi Router Orbi RBK50 AC3000, Router Mode, Wired Backhaul / Orbi RBK852 AX6000, Router Mode, Wireless Backhaul | Switches Netgear GS208Time Zone CET (Sweden)

Message 4 of 11
Highlighted
Apprentice

Message 5 of 11
Highlighted
Aspirant

Looks great! Thanks for sharing

Message 6 of 11
Highlighted
Tutor

Is this the mount in the picture?Koroao Wall Mount Holder for Orbi Home WiFi 

Message 7 of 11
Highlighted
Master

@Stevensa wrote:

Is this the mount in the picture?Koroao Wall Mount Holder for Orbi Home WiFi 

Yes, this is the one in the picture in my previous post.

My Setup Internet Fiber ONT 250↓/250↑ISP Telenor | Wifi Router Orbi RBK50 AC3000, Router Mode, Wired Backhaul / Orbi RBK852 AX6000, Router Mode, Wireless Backhaul | Switches Netgear GS208Time Zone CET (Sweden)

Message 8 of 11
Highlighted
Master

Is it correct to assume that you fished the low voltage part of the power cord down and out of the wall?

I love my Orbi.
Message 9 of 11
Highlighted
Master

@CrimpOn wrote:

Is it correct to assume that you fished the low voltage part of the power cord down and out of the wall?

Correct!

Message 10 of 11
Highlighted
Guide

Re: Mounting Bracket for AX6000

Try this link:

https://www.amazon.com/Bracket-Holder-Tri-Band-TIUIHU-Compatible/dp/B083W3RQC5/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=W...

These work very well and are designed for the new Orbi RBR 850 Router and Satellites. 

Message 11 of 11