Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBR50 has GREAT internet connection, yet Orbi App displays "No internet connection available."

paliz
Aspirant

Orbi RBR50 has GREAT internet connection, yet Orbi App displays "No internet connection available."

Netgear Community, please help... I'm running an Orbi Mesh WiFi (1st generation) w/ 3 RBR50 satellites with 1Gbps data speeds and have great Internet connection throughout all devices connected. Yet, my Orbi App (on my iPhone) displays "No Internet connection available." even though the Internet says: "Online" connected to 3 satellites. I've rebooted my Orbi, I've also rebooted my cable modem, and I've shut down my Orbi App and relaunched it, all with no success in removing the red banner seen below. Has anyone else ever encountered this or have a possible solution I can try?

IMG_8252.jpg

Message 1 of 4
plemans
Guru

Re: Orbi RBR50 has GREAT internet connection, yet Orbi App displays "No internet connection ava

what modem/gateway is the router connected to. 

Sometimes you get that notice when the orbi is in a double nat. 

Message 2 of 4
paliz
Aspirant

Re: Orbi RBR50 has GREAT internet connection, yet Orbi App displays "No internet connection ava

How can I check that, and ensure my Orbi is in a double NAT? I’m not that saavy of a networking user.
Message 3 of 4
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Hello paliz,

Welcome to the NETGEAR Community!!

This error is usually caused by the private IP address on your iPhone. Try turning your private IP address then close and reopen your Orbi app.

Turn off the Private IP address by navigating to "Settings">"Wi-Fi"> "i" (icon on the left)> "Private Wi-Fi Adress" toggle off. 

Best,

Kevin

Community Team

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7