Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi pro router als satellit

NikV
Aspirant

Orbi pro router als satellit

Dear community, running a orbi pro with three satellites i was wondering if and how i can use my second orbi pro router i have i can integrate in the system. Only satellites seems to get connected as such. Any possibility or idea from somebody?

Thanks,

Nikolaus

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Orbi pro router als satellit

Hi NikV,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

It seems that you were trying to add another Orbi Router on your network. You may set the Orbi Pro Router on AP mode so that it will not conflict to the other router. 

How do I configure my Orbi router to act as an access point?

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Orbi pro router als satellit

Hi NikV,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

It seems that you were trying to add another Orbi Router on your network. You may set the Orbi Pro Router on AP mode so that it will not conflict to the other router. 

How do I configure my Orbi router to act as an access point?

If ever your concern has been addressed or resolved, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements