Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

SXR80 Firmware Update?

blunderdome85
Apprentice

SXR80 Firmware Update?

I've been seeing talk of a beta firmware with a pending GA release for the SXR80 since June or so.  Last I saw, it looked like mid-August was the target for release. 

Believe it or not, it's now mid-August.  

Any word on when we might see this?

Message 1 of 8

Accepted Solutions
BruceGuo
NETGEAR Expert

Re: SXR80 Firmware Update?

We are running internal process to release the firmware SXK80 v4.3.2.100. You can early access the above link to experience the new firmware, which is qualified.

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 8

All Replies
orbi-LAN-issues
Aspirant

On August 1, @BruceGuo wrote that "We plan to post into beta board this week before we officially announce it in mid of Aug."

There hasn't been any new post/thread on the beta forum board since November 2022, so I am guessing the firmware might either be delayed, or the developers decided to not post the beta firmware, and go straight for the stable release (?)

Message 2 of 8
blunderdome85
Apprentice

Yeah, the beta forum looks like it's been abandoned.  I'm referring to this post by @BruceGuo here:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-Pro-WiFi-for-Small-Business/Orbi-Pro-AX6000-SXR80-No-firmware-... 

Message 3 of 8
cmprmsd
Initiate

Betreff: SXR80 Firmware Update?

I'm also looking for this firmware update as I have client connect and sync issues with a setup of five APs working in AP mode and having VLANs configured. It was talk that exactly this particular issue will be addressed by end of July.
I hope the firmware will be released soon.
It's a pain to maintain and address the network issues on a regular basis.
Message 4 of 8
blunderdome85
Apprentice

Betreff: SXR80 Firmware Update?

@BruceGuo Any update on this?

Message 5 of 8
schumaku
Guru

Message 6 of 8
BruceGuo
NETGEAR Expert

We are running internal process to release the firmware SXK80 v4.3.2.100. You can early access the above link to experience the new firmware, which is qualified.

Message 7 of 8
blunderdome85
Apprentice

Awesome, thank you!

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 6 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements