Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Firmware Update Required!

rupamkonar
Follower

Firmware Update Required!

Dear Netgear,
I have been using my orbi for a while and realized few things which required to solve through firmware update.
#1 please improve the roaming feature it’s literally bad as of now, not sure why the device are remain connected to 2.4ghz using I am on 50% power for 2.4ghz, the preference for 5ghz network is really low. Please improve that!!!!! Please. The the switching capabilities on roaming feature is really slow.
#2 Signal quality require serious improvements as well, doesn’t make me feel that each satellite got 6 antennas, The signal drops pretty fast and it’s it’s really low if I am moving a bit far away from it. This Issue need to resolve.
#3 There should a option to keep the orbi leds’ to remain on “Cyan Colour” preferably, many folks like me like it.
I believe many folks like me wants see these changes.
Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Firmware Update Required!

If your having problems with your wifi orbi, please post about this and let us know, there are some troubleshooting steps that may fix your wifi issues. 

Any user requests or feature addition requests, please post here:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Idea-Exchange-For-Home/idb-p/idea-exchange-for-home

Good Luck. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7