Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBR20 connectivity issue with Samsung TV

Garygc
Follower

Orbi RBR20 connectivity issue with Samsung TV

I have recently upgraded my router to Orbi RBR20. Ran into issue connecting to internet (Netflix and YouTube) from my Samsung TV (UA55KS7500). Ran self diagnosis from the TV and I received the following error message “ISP Blocking Service Error code 202”. Got the same error message on both wired and wireless option. No issue with my other devices I.e. iPad, Samsung S9.

Anyone encountered similar problem? No such issue with my previous router or via mobile hotspot.

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
Tjharris6
Guide

Re: Orbi RBR20 connectivity issue with Samsung TV

I told me my lorex camera was weak and blocking it.,

Message 2 of 4
plemans
Guru

What modem are you using?

Firmware on your orbi device?

Message 3 of 4
ekhalil
Master

@Garygc wrote:

............. received the following error message “ISP Blocking Service Error code 202”. .......

Please open a Command Prompt on any computer attached to Orbi and type:

tracert 8.8.8.8  (or traceroute 8.8.8.8 if you're using a Mac computer)

1. If you see two private IP addresses listed in the first two hops then you have double NAT. Please check the model of your ISP modem and if you have a manual for it.
  2. If you see only one private address and the second hop shows a public address, then you’re all good and we need then to troubleshoot further to find the root cause of the issue,
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7