Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Orbi and Armor/Bitdefender Worth it?

Toddwhite
Follower

Orbi and Armor/Bitdefender Worth it?

I am new to the Orbi system and have the trial of the Armor/Bitdefender. is this worth it to pay the subscription fee for? i do not plan to install the apps to devices but is the service on the router to block/manage traffic worth it? I am a former Mac user so the use of AV tools is not standard. 🙂

I am debating and leaning that it is worth it on the router but wanted advice.

thanks in advance.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Please post about this in the Armor app forum:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Armor/bd-p/en-home-armor
https://www.netgear.com/landings/armor
Good Luck.

@Toddwhite wrote:

I am new to the Orbi system and have the trial of the Armor/Bitdefender. is this worth it to pay the subscription fee for? i do not plan to install the apps to devices but is the service on the router to block/manage traffic worth it? I am a former Mac user so the use of AV tools is not standard. 🙂

I am debating and leaning that it is worth it on the router but wanted advice.

thanks in advance.

Message 2 of 3
CrimpOn
Guru

@Toddwhite wrote:

I am new to the Orbi system and have the trial of the Armor/Bitdefender. is this worth it to pay the subscription fee for? i do not plan to install the apps to devices but is the service on the router to block/manage traffic worth it?

I agree with @FURRYe38 that you are far more likely to get information from the Armor community forum than from this forum.  Most of the people who seem to be watching this forum have not activated Armor.  I certainly never have, not even for a 'trial'.  So, we don't have an experience to draw on.

Good Luck

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7