Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi rbr50 IOS Mojave and USB printer

JEFF507
Follower

Orbi rbr50 IOS Mojave and USB printer

I am trying to install my Brother MFC 7420 USB printer on my Orbi router.  I am using a Mac running Mojave OS.  The Mac and the printer have run well together over a different network prior to the Orbi installation.  I have downloaded the latest version of ReadyShare and it seems to install but after reboot I get a message that the install was incomplete and to do it over again.  I can not get past this stage and have tried multiple times.   Netgear support told me to contact Apple for assistance that they believed it was due to some security on the Mac.  It seems to me that the version of ReadyShare is not compatible with the Mojave OS.  Any help out there?  I have successfully installed a wireless printer on this network but the USB install is driving me crazy.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Orbi rbr50 IOS Mojave and USB printer

I recommend you contact NG support and ask them for help on this. Possible that the app isn't supported on Mojave or there is a problem with it. 

https://www.netgear.com/mynetgear/registration/login.aspx

Good Luck

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7