Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Cannot Access orbilogin.com or net

capitanmelao
Guide

Cannot Access orbilogin.com or net

Hello

I just did install an Orbi router and its satellite , all goes fine, there is internet and sofar all is working well. the problem now is to get access to the admin page, i saw that it was changed to 10.0.0.1 to not to have problems with my router, in my configuration there is a router 192.168.21.1 that is attached to the modem 192.168.1.1 in the basement, there is a cable in the first floor where i did install the router Orbi, so when I try to enter I think there is a conflict there. With the app in the iphone it does not recognize the orbi network and the router, when i try to enter using orbilogin.net or 10.0.0.1.I can not ccess neither, I always have the same page of not found with the url and it is thinking all the time with the IP, I did manage to enter only with the cable and disconeting the internet router that gives internet to the Orbi and I did changed the IP of Orbi to 192.168.24.77, but anyway when I out back the cable it is not working. Please help me! thanks in advance.

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 1 of 9

Accepted Solutions
capitanmelao
Guide

guys i did solve it, I did set the IP of the Orbi to 192.168.1.1, the same IP of the main router and now it is working perfectly, it recoginizes the orbilogin.com and entere also with 192.168.1.1 in the browser, thank you very much!

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 9

All Replies
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello capitanmelao

Have you been able to resolve this issue?

DarrenM

Message 2 of 9
capitanmelao
Guide

No 😞

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 3 of 9
Mikey94025
Hero

Does orbilogin.com work if the Orbi is in AP mode?  Is the OP using their Orbi as their main router or AP mode?

Message 4 of 9
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello Mikey94024

It may not work with AP if the your main router uses 192.168.1.1 you may need to use the new IP of the AP to access the menus.

DarrenM

Message 5 of 9
capitanmelao
Guide

Guys thank you very much for the answers, I am trying right now in the house of the friends that I installed the router, I will try with each answer I will let you know as soon as I get something, thank you!

Message 6 of 9
capitanmelao
Guide

Ok, the main router uses that IP, what should i do now? I am sorry maybe my question could be basic but i am lost.

Message 7 of 9
swrtwdrv
Apprentice

Main router should list IP address assignments by MAC address.  Should be able to get IP of Orbi.  May be able to set a reserved address for Orbi in the main router so the address doesn't change.

Message 8 of 9
capitanmelao
Guide

guys i did solve it, I did set the IP of the Orbi to 192.168.1.1, the same IP of the main router and now it is working perfectly, it recoginizes the orbilogin.com and entere also with 192.168.1.1 in the browser, thank you very much!

Message 9 of 9
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7