Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

How to reach a human at Netgear

Retired_Member
Not applicable

How to reach a human at Netgear

As with so many companies after they have your money, they make it nearly impossible to contact them, and of course calling is truly impossible. I simply want to stop receiving Orbi emails to my old email address. I've logged into my account and changed the email address a long time ago, but Netgear keeps sending me email to my old address. Nowhere in their emails is there a place to unsubscribe (so I can sign up again with the correct email address). Is there any way to actually talk with someone at Netgear? I'll certainly remember this the next time I purchase networking products and buy from someone who is transparent to their customers.

Message 1 of 5
BretD
Admin

Re: How to reach a human at Netgear

Please PM me your email address and I'll see what I can do.

-Bret

Message 2 of 5
Wisecelt
Aspirant

Can't sign in on my orbi sign in page as ADMIN becasue it doersnt recognize my password or my security question responses and I cannot contact anyone to get this resolved so I can download the latest software update for my RBR50 Wi-Fi system. Of course it is imposible to get human contact at Netgear.

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System, RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only)
Message 3 of 5
Wisecelt
Aspirant

Wisecelt@aol.com

Message 4 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

You need to factory reset the RBR router with a wired PC connected to the router and walk thru the setup wizard and this time, write down all pertinent information for safe keeping. 

@Wisecelt wrote:

Can't sign in on my orbi sign in page as ADMIN becasue it doersnt recognize my password or my security question responses and I cannot contact anyone to get this resolved so I can download the latest software update for my RBR50 Wi-Fi system. Of course it is imposible to get human contact at Netgear.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7