× Get free training on Switching for AV over IP and receive AVIXA Credits. Sign up at NETGEAR.academy

M4300 with PTZ optics problem

JohnT82
Aspirant

M4300 with PTZ optics problem

Hello all,

It's the second time that I send for help in the community.

The situation is that, we have bought and installed, three m4300 series switches. He have also install five PTZ Optics cameras. We have configure 4 different VLANs for the whole project. One VLAN is configured as NDI VLAN, unfortunately we facing problems, especially with the cameras. The cameras are freezing or lose the signal. Is there any correct configuration for NDI to follow to see if we have made a faulty config or is another problem?

Thank you in advance.

John

Message 1 of 3
LaurentMa
NETGEAR Expert

Re: M4300 with PTZ optics problem

Hi @JohnT82 ,

Please send an email to ProAVDesign@netgear.com so that one of us can help you configure correctly. Please add the link to this thread so that we know. Also please attach the tech-support file of our M4300 switch to the email (GUI you can go to Maintenance\Export\HTTP File Export\tech-support in the dropdown menu list - click Apply (it triggers the download of the tech support file on your PC).

We have NDI-Newtek profiles ready to use on our M4250 AV Line switches, that were approved by Newtek here: https://www.ndi.tv/marketplace/?network-products

The ProAVDesign team will help you replicate the configuration on your M4300 within your NDI VLAN.

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
JohnT82
Aspirant

Re: M4300 with PTZ optics problem

Hi Laurent,

Appreciate your answer, I will send an email to your department to help me out with the configuration.

Thank you again!

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

AV over IP Switches by NETGEAR