× Get free training on Switching for AV over IP and receive AVIXA Credits. Sign up at NETGEAR.academy

Re: Meet Sam Broadbent from our AV over IP Switches Sales Team

IdeaGuy050
NETGEAR Expert

Meet Sam Broadbent from our AV over IP Switches Sales Team

Meet-Sam-Broadbent-AVoIPSwitches.png

Hello NETGEAR community I am Sam Broadbent with NETGEAR. Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my family, we are all gamers in some shape or form. My current game of choice is Subnautica on the XBox One.

When I am at work, I am responsible for growing the AV over IP business in the reseller channel. I have been with NETGEAR for five years and have had the chance to travel all over the US and Canada helping to grow our business. Today my hope is to help you learn more about AV over IP and how NETGEAR plays a part in that solution.

NETGEAR as a whole has been involved with AV over IP for years, but in the last two years we have added to our existing 1G focus. We are now helping to bring 10G switching to the AV forefront with our M4300 managed switching line. We are a founding partner of the SDVoE Alliance and actively work with the alliance members to help evangelize this solution. Here are some links to projects/case studies the M4300 has been part of: 

If you want to reach out to me and talk shop here are your best options: 

Linkedinhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/samuelbroadbent/  

Phone- 866-480-2112 option 2 (ask for Sam)

christie-avoverip-m4300.jpg

Model: XSM4396K0/XSM4396K1|M4300-96X – Modular Managed Switch
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
BretD
Admin

Sam, thank you so much for note. It's really great to meet the people that help make NETGEAR a great place to work!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
BretD
Admin

Sam, thank you so much for note. It's really great to meet the people that help make NETGEAR a great place to work!

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

AV over IP Switches by NETGEAR