Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Change target folder or disc when using ready loud

JoGo
Aspirant

Change target folder or disc when using ready loud

How do I change disc Folder for ready loud target? It just creates a folder in one of the discs installed in my NAS.

Br/Jorg
Model: RN10200|ReadyNAS 100 Series 2- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@JoGo

Welcome to the Community!

What would you like to change? Is it the volume on your NAS? right now there's no way you can change the default volume the NAS will be using when creating a share for syncing a Windows PC or MAC OS folder to the NAS. It automatically creates a share on the first volume when a folder is synced through ReadyCloud app.

You may want to post your Idea on the Ideas Exchange board for ReadyNAS. Getting enough Kudos can help engineers to add it as a feature/function.

If this is not the case, kindly send a screenshot of what you are trying to do so we can better assist you.

HTH

Regards

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@JoGo

Welcome to the Community!

What would you like to change? Is it the volume on your NAS? right now there's no way you can change the default volume the NAS will be using when creating a share for syncing a Windows PC or MAC OS folder to the NAS. It automatically creates a share on the first volume when a folder is synced through ReadyCloud app.

You may want to post your Idea on the Ideas Exchange board for ReadyNAS. Getting enough Kudos can help engineers to add it as a feature/function.

If this is not the case, kindly send a screenshot of what you are trying to do so we can better assist you.

HTH

Regards

Message 2 of 3
JoGo
Aspirant

Hi Marc!

Yes I´d like to be able to choose target for the sync feature. First just being able to choose volume would help but after that also being able to set target folder. Thanks for taking the time to answer, appreciate it. I´d must say that it feels like a basic feature, being able to set target for any back-up/sync product so I´m a bit surprised.

I´ll post it on the exchange board and hope for the best 🙂

Thanks and have a nice weekend!

Model: RN10200|ReadyNAS 100 Series 2- Bay (Diskless)
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements