Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Delete My Netgear Account

Retired_Member
Not applicable

Delete My Netgear Account

Hi There,

Is there a way to delete my My Netgear account? I saw this post https://community.netgear.com/t5/ReadyCLOUD/Delete-an-old-My-Netgear-account/m-p/1088073#M3309

and was hoping someone might be able to do the same for me, I can't find any other way to do it.

Any help much appreciated 🙂

Message 1 of 25

Accepted Solutions
ChristineT
Admin

Re: Delete My Netgear Account

Hello PleaseDeleteMe,

I have sent you a private message requesting additional information. I can gladly assist you with this request.

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you for being a part of the NETGEAR communities! 

Best Regards,

ChristineT

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 25

All Replies
StephenB
Guru

I've forwarded your request to a forum admin who should be able to help.

I believe that this also will lose the records for any Netgear equipment you have registered.

Message 2 of 25
ChristineT
Admin

Hello PleaseDeleteMe,

I have sent you a private message requesting additional information. I can gladly assist you with this request.

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you for being a part of the NETGEAR communities! 

Best Regards,

ChristineT

Message 3 of 25
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Thank you both Man Very Happy

Message 4 of 25
IT-SW
Guide

I also have two users that i have to re create to regain access to my business nas.   When I create 1 the other looses access, if I delete them both I can add 1 and all is fine.  add the other and wala, the 1st looses access again.

Would deleting these two accounts resolve this issue if re invited and new accounts setup through mynetgear?

Message 5 of 25
Biehl
Aspirant

Hi Christine

I have just made an accout but it seems I will not be using the wifi extender anyways, and I will return the equipment to the shop, And I would therefore like to have the account and equipment delete!

My username is Username: hpbiehl and the equipment is a Netgear wifi extender.

Thank you for the help

Best regards

Hanne Biehl

Message 6 of 25
IT-SW
Guide

Resolved by Tech Support

Message 7 of 25
DeleteNGaccount
Aspirant

Hi, I also want to delete my account and all relevant information about me and the product itself. Could you please help?
Message 8 of 25
StephenB
Guru

@DeleteNGaccount wrote:
Hi, I also want to delete my account and all relevant information about me and the product itself. Could you please help?

I forwarded this request to someone who can help.

Message 9 of 25
Retired_Member
Not applicable

I would also like to completely delete my Netgear account. How should I proceed?

Message 10 of 25
StephenB
Guru

@Retired_Member wrote:

I would also like to completely delete my Netgear account. How should I proceed?

I just forwarded your request also.

Message 11 of 25
Retired_Member
Not applicable

I would also like to have my (my)netgear account completely removed.

Message 12 of 25
jufefulviecom
Aspirant

Hi,

I would like my account deleted. Thanks

Message 13 of 25
BingkeX
NETGEAR Expert

@jufefulviecom wrote:

Hi,

I would like my account deleted. Thanks

Hi jufefulviecom,

Why do you want to do this?

Useful links: Sending Logs|My ReadyNAS Gear|FAQ|Hardware Compatibility List|Docs: Setup Guide, Manual|Downloads|GPL

Message 14 of 25
DeleteAccuntNow
Aspirant

I would like my account deleted, thank you.

Message 15 of 25
Themus
Aspirant

I need to delete my Netgear account. I have an email account for Netgear and one for Arlo. Crazy thing won't let me use the same email address for my Netgear Account and my Arlo account. So I wish to delete my Netgear account. That will free up my email address to change it to work with my Arlo Camera. Thank you.

Message 16 of 25
StephenB
Guru

@Themus wrote:

I need to delete my Netgear account. I have an email account for Netgear and one for Arlo. Crazy thing won't let me use the same email address for my Netgear Account and my Arlo account. 

I think that's incorrect.  But I will forward this request on - hopefully they can help with the core issue.

Message 17 of 25
Themus
Aspirant

Well, I do know that like just now, I tried to change my Arlo app's System email account to the same as my Negear email address and I get from within the app, "That email address is used by another account. Please use another email address." Now that is a bit crazy as why cannot I have my Arlo notifications sent to the same email address that I have on this site for email.

Message 18 of 25
StephenB
Guru

@Themus wrote:

Well, I do know that like just now, I tried to change my Arlo app's System email account to the same as my Negear email address and I get from within the app, "That email address is used by another account. Please use another email address." Now that is a bit crazy as why cannot I have my Arlo notifications sent to the same email address that I have on this site for email.

I do use the same email address for both, so I know it is possible.

As I said I've forwarded the request to Netgear folks who should be able to help.

Message 19 of 25
Themus
Aspirant

I trust I will hear from someone from Netgear before the turn-of-the-century. I have read some people unregister their devices and start over again when they have experienced this problem.

Message 20 of 25
Themus
Aspirant

Please, please delete my Netgear account. I have not gotten any response back and the only reason it appears I have one is to post messages like this asking for the account to be deleted. 

Message 21 of 25
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Can I please have this account DELETED thankyou.

Message 22 of 25
SimFr86
Initiate

Hello ChristineT,

I'd like to have this account and respective my.netgear account deleted permanently as well.

Please unregister all products linked as well as they are going to have new owners soon.

Thanks and best regards,

Simon

Model: RN104|ReadyNAS 100 Series
Message 23 of 25
SimFr86
Initiate

Hello ChristineT,

I'd like to have this forum account and respective my.netgear account and cloud account deleted permanently.

Please unregister all products linked as well. I sold them and want to give the new owner the posibility to register them.

Thanks and best regards,

Simon

Model: RN10200|ReadyNAS 100 Series 2-Bay (Diskless)
Message 24 of 25
StephenB
Guru

@SimFr86 wrote:

I sold them and want to give the new owner the posibility to register them.

Netgear doesn't allow registration of used products.

However I will pass along the account deletion request.

Message 25 of 25
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 24 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 14 in conversation
Announcements