× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear AC1200 Wi-Fi USB Adapter High Gain Dual Band USB 3.0 (A6210-100PAS) Cannot Be Detected

Miguel_92
Follower

Netgear AC1200 Wi-Fi USB Adapter High Gain Dual Band USB 3.0 (A6210-100PAS) Cannot Be Detected

I purchased this specific adapter from amazon and it arrived today. Everything installs correctly, yet when i get to the part were i need to plug it in it cannot be detected for some unknown reason to me. My laptop has been upgraded to windows 10 and for a test i tried it on my computer which runs windows 7 and it installed perfectly without any issues. And i've downloaded the latest software etc from netgear and it still won't detect it. Can i fix this somehow?

Message 1 of 2
JamesGL
Master

Re: Netgear AC1200 Wi-Fi USB Adapter High Gain Dual Band USB 3.0 (A6210-100PAS) Cannot Be Detected

Hi @Miguel_92,

Welcome to Community!

You may check the KB article below for some steps when you encounter such issues.

http://kb.netgear.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/20635/~/netgear-wireless-adapter-is-not-detected-by-th...

Regards,

JamesGL
Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7