× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Prosafe Plus GS116Ev2 Non Responsive

marinekilz
Follower

Prosafe Plus GS116Ev2 Non Responsive

I currently have a Prosafe Plus GS116Ev2 that has become unresponsive except for the power light.  The FW installed is 2.6.0.48.  The switch was working fine until about a week ago when ALL communication on ALL ports stopped functioning.  I attempted to factory reset using the button with no change in the switches behavior.  Currently the LED light turns solid green when powered and nothing else happens.  Plug into any port and nothing lights up even for a second.  I have tried multiple ports with have the IP range of the settings place on the connecting computer and after the reset with default settings, still no change.  Configured a DHCP just for testing and still the gs116Ev2 does nothing but turn the power led on.  Prosafe utility also cannot find the switch during this complete process.  Any insight or suggestions are very welcomed 🙂

Message 1 of 2
Nodism1125
NETGEAR Expert

Re: Prosafe Plus GS116Ev2 Non Responsive

If the LAN ports do not establish any port link, it is considered a hardware failure. 

Please enter the Product Serial Number.https://my.netgear.com/warrantycheck.aspx

If the switch has a valid Hardware warranty, please access your MyNETGEAR account and request hardware support. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements