× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear Urgently need to rethink its support policy and the way it is done.

Netgear Urgently need to rethink its support policy and the way it is done.

The entire way that this company thinks or don't think about its customers is really awfull.

First the last FW experience is really a lot to take for us 2 months from problem to problem solved, 1.5 months of delays!

Make green support policy on multiple layers

1st layer for still purchasable products but not products with warranty, well just sell spares parts mother boards, CPU, RAM, FAN and PSU

2nd layer for interupted devices, make center by continents to repair motherboards etc or refurbished parts from failed equipement.

THINKING outside the or SINCK!

Then for cutomers having issues for support and having their stuffs STILL UNDER warranty well just replace their stuff period.

NETGEAR MANAGERS YOU HAVE GOT A FIRE IN YOUR HOUSE AND YOU ARE STILL DRINKING YOUR COFFEE!!

I start to think what I am still doing here and go elswhere to hafve a bit more respect with people having less hearing problems.

I was thinking about purchasing a NG switch but I'll stay with HP because in less of one day they replace your stuff with no issues!!!

REMEMBER MANAGERS WHO IS FEEDING WHO!!!!!!

Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements