× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RN104 Password not working/changed, Raidar shows Remote Support code 61184?

Bradek3788
Aspirant

RN104 Password not working/changed, Raidar shows Remote Support code 61184?

RN104 no changes made to network or router. Had mapped drives connecting fine but wanted to connect from another pc and tried to log into the home screen but password failed. After NAS restart i cannot reconnect with mapped drives or home screen. Tried i.p and name but all return to the login screen/page and wont accept the password. Raidar shows firmware 6.9.4 drives working and status is "Remote Support" debug code is 61184. cannot access logs or diagnistics as requires password. Any help appreciated.

Model: RN104|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4- Bay
Message 1 of 4
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: RN104 Password not working/changed, Raidar shows Remote Support code 61184?

Hi Bradek3788,

You may try doing OS re-install. This will reset the admin password and also the network settings to default without losing your data. You may check this article for the steps on how to access the boot menu and select the OS reinstall option.

Regards,

Message 2 of 4
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Bradek3788,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as a solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The NETGEAR community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 4
Bradek3788
Aspirant

Thank you for your advice. I managed to resolve the issue after finding the password but i expect your advice would also have resolved this. Regards Brad

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements