Make Netgear extender setup easy with Netgear Genie smart setup
Netgear Genie application is meant for desktop and mobile that makes network management as easy as 123. This smart application is specially meant for handling, repairing, and managing network-related issues. No matter whether you are facing issues while accessing mywifiext.net web address or general WiFi issues, Netgear Genie app has got you covered.
In addition, Netgear Genie smart setup provides you an easiest and straightforward way to set up a brand new range extender. There is only a need to launch an internet browser from a computer or laptop – type mywifiext into the address bar and visit the Netgear Genie setup page.
In case you face mywifiext not working issues then make sure of the following couple of things:
1. Connect your computer or laptop to the range extender's default network name, Netgear_Ext.
2. If the step 1 doesn't work then connect your device to the range extender physically and properly using an Ethernet cable.
3. Prior to starting with Netgear Genie setup, ensure that you have a valid Netgear Genie account.
Benefits for having Netgear Genie Application
The smart Netgear Genie application come along with cross-platform functionality that means it can easily be downloaded and installed on Apple, iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac devices. Keeping it simple, this app offers numerous benefits. A few of them are mentioned below.
1. Allow you to take prints from iPads, iPhone anytime, anywhere.
2. Using its feature “EZ mobile connect” it helps you in establishing a secure and reliable WiFi network connection through tablets and smartphones.
3. In addition, it also allows you to resolves all types of WiFi connection issues.
4. Easily compatible with networking routers and gateways.
5. Additionally, it also enables you to perform a speed test on your home network.
6. Netgear Genie comes with parental controls and also gives you the ability to create a secure guest network for family, friends, and relatives.
7. Moreover, it includes a Ready Share function as well.
Make Netgear WiFi Extender setup easy with Netgear Genie Setup Wizard
Making it simple, you can also use Netgear Genie setup wizard to complete the process of Netgear extender setup without any hassle. All you have to do is – connect your computer or laptop to the range extender using an Ethernet cable. After that, launch an internet browser and type mywifiext net into the address bar. When the login page appears, you have to click on New Extender Setup button.
The Netgear Genie setup window displays. Here, on this page, you just have to follow the on-screen instructions and at last, you have to click on the Finish button to complete the setup process.
For Apple and iOS devices, use mywifiext local as a web address.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how to setup Netgear extender then feel free to share with your fellow readers via the comment section below.