× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Nighthawk X6S stops working and has to be restarted daily or every other day

Mallz7
Aspirant

Nighthawk X6S stops working and has to be restarted daily or every other day

Since I’ve had this router it has continuously stopped working on a daily basis or every other day. I have to log in to the app and restart the router through the app and everything continues as normal. The router also has never performed close to the speeds my internet provider puts out. At best I’m getting about 80 download speed when I pay for 250. I’m so busy I’ve just continued to reset it and deal with the issues rather than take care of them. I’ve spoken with the internet provider ran all tests and they concluded it was the router. Any help would be extremely appreciated
Model: EX8000|AC3000 Nighthawk X6S Tri Band WiFi Range Extender
Message 1 of 2
StephenB
Guru

Re: Nighthawk X6S stops working and has to be restarted daily or every other day

Are you talking about an R8000P?  If so, this should be posted in the nighthawk forum.  The EX8000 is an extender - not the same kind of product.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7